pics?
Most of the businesses on the Outer Banks have been employing european kids as summer help for the last 6 or 7 years. Before this year, there had never been many that were worth a second look.
This year, OTOH, was simply amazing. Had a waitress at Jimmy's Seafood Buffet that could have had an all-she-can-eat seat at my schlong. Her accent was...breathtaking.
Saw one chick at Hatteras Landing working in Kitty Hawk Kites. Looked exactly like Monica Sweetheart, only with bigger tits.
A single man could possibly get a ton of european poon on the OBX during a single week. And possibly a ton of european VD, but I digress...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
pics?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Never had my camera with me. I don't make a habit of snapping photos in restaurants and stores.
The pictures in my mind are all I need.
At least these exchange mules are speaking better english. 5 years ago you were lucky to get a waiter or waitress that spoke decent english.
Oh, did talk to a hot Irish clerk at a shop in Ocracoke for a while. Her accent gave me wood.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
that is all well and good......but without pics......its useless for the rest of us
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Just watch some eastern european porn, you'll get the same effect.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
if there was a resturant i could sit down for dinner and drinks in......all while watching a couple of rooskies take it in the ass, or steam clean the carpet.........id be all for it........until then im pretty much ass out
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never had my camera with me. I don't make a habit of snapping photos in restaurants and stores.
The pictures in my mind are all I need.
Oh, did talk to a hot Irish clerk at a shop in Ocracoke for a while. Her accent gave me wood. </div></div>
What they make camera phones for, and you do know you can blow me talkin about the hot Irish chick, hell I almost got wood just thinkin about that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I did get to see a few hot nurses over the weekend at Norton Community and Holston Valley.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Well, the Irish gal wasn't hot, just your typical Irish gal. Thin, flat, plain. She did have a good tan thanks to a summer on Ocracoke, but that's about it.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
That's what I like about them Irish gal's (save for the flat part do need a little somethin), girls here are just to fake and made up. Just a plain old gal is hot when you get bombarded with the cookie cutter types on tv and movies nowadays.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks